.jpg)
Hello again! So, last time I blogged I was a few months pregnant and too tired to figure out exactly how this works. Now we have two beautiful (almost five month old) twins and I am a million times more tired, but I thought this would be a neat way to communicate with friends and family. I will try to be good about journaling our adventures with Nate and Lilly so that everyone can feel like they are right here with us (without having to stay up all night listening to two crying babies)!! HA! I look forward to blogging all of our ups and downs on this crazy roller coaster ride and I really hope it will be fun to read!! As all of our friends and family know, we prayed for Nate and Lilly for a long time and they are truly our miracles. Let the "twin tales" blogging begin!
No comments:
Post a Comment