Well, the inevitable has finally come to pass. No more safe little two day a week Pre-K. I can not believe how fast this year flew by, but I have to say I'm SO glad we decided to hold the twins back another year before Kindergarten. We have watched them gain confidence and individuality this year. They were in separate classes which I think helped tremendously. They had their own friends, their own teachers and projects. Nate discovered he is a class clown (and apparently a ladies' man, according to other moms of girls in his class!). He absolutely loves the limelight and making people laugh. Lilly found her voice and learned to use her words (this is a work in progress). She loved helping the teacher and doing the craft projects in class. She became much less afraid of making new friends.
I'm so proud of both of them, and I know they are 100% ready to take on Kindergarten. But until then, we have summer to enjoy, and we are doing just that!! Here are some pics of the last day of school (we went to have ice cream and let the kids play with friends from class after school), and some of our summer so far (we are having a blast at the pool)!!
Lilly's teacher
Nate's teacher
ice cream!
These guys were best buddies in class! Always together!
This girl told Nate she wants to marry him.. REPEATEDLY!
A girl's gotta have girlfriends!!
Summer time at the pool with friends!!
No comments:
Post a Comment