Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Our big ten month old!

This big guy has learned how to do so much in the past couple months!  He loves pulling up (on anything and everything) to stand up, and now he's walking while holding on!  He's eating a little more table food, but not too much yet.  He loves to grunt and babble.  "Dada: is his favorite right now, no "Mama" yet!  He's so independent now, he never wants to sit still or be held :(.  I gave him his first hair cut, just to keep it out of his eyes!  I'm sure we could stand to cut off more but I'm not ready yet!  He looks pretty much like the pictures below when he wakes up in the morning and after naps- so HAPPY!  He usually plays quietly and babbles in the crib for a while waiting for me to come get him.  I'll admit sometimes I get my coffee going and at least get my cup ready before I go and get him!  I'm going to miss that sweet smiley face looking up at me when he doesn't do that anymore!  He's been so good about running errands with me and running all over the place with Nate and Lilly.  I never would have dragged the twins all over the place when they were this little, it was just way too hard with two!  But he's a trooper, he loves driving around and grocery shopping! And right now he's very easy to appease if he gets fussy- just toss him some puffs or yogurt melts and he's good to go. 

Pictures of our sweet, happy baby!






 Look Ma, one hand!!
 Really hard to get him to sit anymore!  Had to put some interesting toys in front of him in the crib!!



Loves standing up like a big boy!

 He's doing so good at the pool so far- I have another post coming about our summer so far!!


No comments: