The kids were so excited to wake up the day before their birthday, to find MeMaw and Papa from Colorado in their living room! Talk about surprised, they were so happy to have them here! Per the kids' request, we had a "Princess and Super Hero" themed birthday party this year. Nate said his favorite Super hero is Captain America, and Lilly said her favorite princess is Cinderella. We had the party in the same little play place that we had it last year, inside the church where they go to preschool. No stress- a few balloons, some yummy store bought cupcakes from Kroger, and PIZZA for lunch! I know, there were WAY too many kids, but I just don't know any other way to do it! We invited friends from preschool, as well as the friends in our neighborhood that we have spent a lot of time with since I started staying at home. The kids had an absolute blast and watching them play so happily with so many of their friends was the best feeling ever. :)
Some pictures from the fun party (which was on their actual birthday this year)!
With 8 month preggo Momma..
Party favors!
Both Grandmas!
Friends!
Blowing out candles!
Super Heroes and Fairies from Aunt Pam!!
New scooters from Aunt Hilary!
MeMaw and Papa helping put together the cool race track they got Nate. He loves his cars and loves playing with that track (he and Lilly both)!
Playing with new Barbie stuff!
Cousins Avery and Lane came up for the party with Aunt Alison- yay!!
I hate that I didn't get any more pictures of any unwrapping presents. It was a little overwhelming, since most people brought one gift for each of them and there were TOO MANY! But of course, they loved all their presents.
What a GREAT DAY we had, and I do believe Nate and Lilly felt very loved and special, which is all we could ever ask for. Happy Birthday to the sweetest five year olds ever :). Can't wait to see what a great big brother and big sister they'll be, and what this next year holds for all of us!!




















No comments:
Post a Comment