Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Summer, swimming, sun burns!!

Well it's officially summer!  As swimming is the easiest and cheapest thing to do, we are doing that at least 4 days out of the week since the pools opened! 

This was our very first pool play date at a neighbor's community pool.  Poor Lilly is always outnumbered by the BOYS! :) But how cute is her new swim suit?!
 
 Then Mrs. Camie, the kids' pre-k teacher, invited her whole class to her community pool.  It was a strangely cool and cloudy day, so all the kids were freezing, as you can tell!!

Pool fun with Daddy!
 
 
 
 Sweet and sassy :)
 
Play date today with other good friends.. I was worried because I forgot their life jackets, but they did GREAT!  Lilly is really becoming a good swimmer, and Nate.. well, he can float on a noodle and loves splashing in the baby pool still! :)  I feel so bad because Lilly ended  up with a sun burn on her little cheeks. :(.  I need to be better about reapplying the sunscreen!


 
Many, many, many, many more fun swimming days to come this summer!!!

No comments: