Monday, May 6, 2013

THREE birthday parties in ONE day?!

OH MY!  We have entered into our busy summer birthday season!  Last weekend, we had three in one day and managed to make it to all of them!  The kids (and I) were POOPED, but they had a blast, I had fun talking to my friends, and it was totally worth it!

I tried to take as many phone pics as I could-

Stop 1- Chucky Cheese!!!  Believe it or not, this was the kids' FIRST trip there, and they absolutely loved it, so we may have to go back soon!








 Stop 2- Urban Air (ALL TRAMPOLINES- so you can imagine how great these pictures will be!!)
My super blurry jumpers!!


 Last stop was a Mexican Fiesta theme (Cinco de Mayo) at a friend's house and it was the perfect day for an outside party- beautiful weather!  This was the only shot I got, since I was even more tired than they were! 
So we left our house at 9:45AM and didn't get home until 7 in the evening- that is what I call PARTYING!!  So grateful to have friends that want to include us in their special day!!

No comments: