Nate rocked his last night of soccer. Boy, has he come a long way in this short 8 weeks. He learned about playing on a "team" and going after the ball, and not giving up. I could NOT be prouder of my sweet boy! Sorry for the blurry phone pics!
Lilly always had fun watching her bro!
Lilly's last day of gymnastics with her teacher and her class. I think she enjoyed it, but always talked about how hard it was! I could only watch from outside, but it always looked like she was trying her hardest and doing great! Not sure if we're going to do another session of gymnastics, or go ahead and sign her up for more ballet. She definitely seemed to enjoy the ballet more!
Just for comparison, here is a picture of the kids with me outside their class room on the first day of Pre-K this year, and then the kids with their teacher, Mrs. Camie, on the last day of school last week! How is it possible the school year is already over when it seems it just began?!? I'm so happy we are doing one more year of pre-k, so I have one more year of my babies at home with me!!
No comments:
Post a Comment