Saturday, March 2, 2013

Princess Tea Party!

We had a little ladies' day with three of my other friends and their girls!  We went to a little place where the little girls get to pick from tons of princess dresses, then they get their hair, makeup, and even nails done!  To top it off, they get to sit down all dressed up and have cupcakes and tea like real princesses.  Cutest thing ever. 
 
Lilly and Ellie trying to pick out some accessories after picking out their dresses..
 
 Getting her nails painted!
 
 
 
 Two of the other cutie pies who were with us.  The girls just turned three, so they are quite a bit younger but Lilly has a lof fun with them.
 
Now time for the hair, while we let the nails dry! 
 
 
 
 Finding the perfect gloves..
 
 
 
 Makeup!!
 
Pretty Princesses ready for their tea!
 
 
 
Chocolate cupcakes- her favorite!
 
And some tea- how cute is that?!
 
Have I mentioned how much I love having a GIRL??  :)
(I think Nate had a date with Daddy at Home Depot, or "Hon Depot", as Nate would say) haha

No comments: