We were happy to make the trip back to Colorado for Uncle Danny's wedding! Brian's little brother, Danny, was 13 when I met him, and it seems like just yesterday! Now he's all grown up and married!! WOW. Brian and I were in the wedding too, so the only photos I got were of the kids getting ready. But they sure are cute!!
I've never been more proud of our babies as they walked down the aisle together at St. Mary's on February 1.. The cutest little flower girl and ring bearer you ever did see!! We were VERY nervous wondering if they were gonna freak out at some point and run back down the aisle, or just start crying hysterically, but they did absolutely awesome! Not a step out of sync!
Nate checking himself out!
Getting ready at the church
Thanks goodness for Doc McStuffins on the Kindle while we waited!
My handsome man!
You know you've never seen anything cuter!!!!!
Lilly loved the jewelry box she got as her flower girl gift..
Getting her hair done like a big girl!
Daddy helping Nate get ready..
Mommy and Lilly!
The wedding went wonderfully and the reception was even better. We laughed and danced into the late hours of the night (not too shabby for an old pregnant lady!!). I'll never forget how much fun I had dancing with everyone that night, especially my sweet-growing up way too fast- kiddos. Sweet memories burned in my brain forever!
Congratulations Danny and Tiffany!
We are so happy for you and so happy we could be a part of your special day!













No comments:
Post a Comment