I took this picture a couple of weeks ago at a retirement lunch for a coworker whom I worked very closely with for seven years. I didn't really want to bring them because it was at a pretty upscale restaurant, but I didn't want to miss it either, so I did what I do these days- and I brought them along! The rest of the party kind of looked at me like I was a leper when we walked in, but I was relieved the kids ended up doing great! They looked so cute and they behaved themselves shockingly well, considering how long we had to wait for the food! It's a good thing my mom, who also works at the same place, was there to help me!! Thanks mom!!
Here they were running around an empty back room after everyone had eaten.. Lookin' sharp, huh? Lilly would wear this every day if I let her! This Tutu skirt and the one grandma got her for Christmas are her new faves! Nate made sure he didn't forget his leftover chicken strips!
Me and Archie.. HAPPY RETIREMENT ARCHIE! I miss seeing you every day, but I'm glad I left before you did!!! I love you!!!


No comments:
Post a Comment