One night we went outside to blow bubbles, and as usual, Lilly's stringy hair was in her face. Despite her protests, I threw it up quickly to get it out of her eyes and avoid getting her hair in the sticky bubbles..
I was just watching them.. and I could not take my eyes off my pretty little girl..
What a little Ragamuffin she is, and look at my sweet little boy!!
I had to go get my camera.. it just hit me how beautiful my baby girl is becoming! Something about her eyes and her smile just stood out to me this night.. so sweet, and bright and excited!
An 8X10 of this photo is on my mantle in a matted frame! It just makes me smile, it's so HER!
MY SWEET BABIES!!Little angel faces..
Always biting his lips like his mommy!
I waited way too long to post these- I took them at the end of December! As disheveled as the kids look, they are some of my favorite pictures of them! I think it is just the sweet innocent excitement in their faces.. love it!


No comments:
Post a Comment