Friday, August 19, 2011

A good night :)

So, I'm not going to pretend these last couple of weeks of me being at home haven't been a MAJOR adjustment, because they really have.  I don't know if we all have cabin fever from being stuck inside all day with this triple digit heat, or if the kids are craving more of a routine, or if they are just being three year olds, and trying to drive me crazy.  I think it's a little combo of all of those.  But one thing I have really enjoyed watching is Nate and Lilly playing together.  They love to run around the house and get into trouble together, and I love seeing them on the same team like that!!  I haven't taken pictures in forever, but tonight we braved the 100 degree heat (STILL, even at 7PM), and played with sidewalk chalk in the driveway.


 That's Miss Bossypants to YOU!

We had such a happy, fun, peaceful night tonight.  I almost feel like I'm on a high!  I cherish these days and nights where everyone is happy and in good moods.  It makes all other doubt and worry disappear.
Hope everyone has a great weekend!!

No comments: