Sunday, July 3, 2011

Our 3rd Birthday Party!!

This may be our last big birthday party.. I dunno, I say that every year and then by the time it rolls around again something has warped my memory into only remembering the fun parts and I just want to do another big party all over again!!  HA!  We had the part at The Little Gym this year, and it was nice to not have to do the clean up/pick up.  Of course I still found a way to be stressed out, but the kids had a GREAT time and that's all that matters, right?!  I took as many pictures as I could, but I really wanted to enjoy the party so there are some pretty big gaps in my picture taking.  I'm waiting on some others from friends, so I may post more later!!










 This beautiful cake was made by a wonderful lady named Sara Puckett.  Visit her blog here: http://serendipitycakesblog.blogspot.com/ or email her at blueladybug77@sbcglobal.net.





HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU, MY sweet beautiful babies!!!!

1 comment:

Jenna said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.