So here's the deal, our babysitter went on vacation so Brian and I took turns being off work to hang out with the kids. He took four days and I took three days. In the three days I was off, I was getting ready for their birthday party, which was yesterday. It was a good time but kind of a blur. It happened so fast! One of the days I was off I also drove to my sister's and we went took all of our kids swimming. It was a blast and exactly what I needed to get my mind off of the birthday party plans and just have fun with my babies. Their real birthday is Tuesday June 22, so I am taking off work that day too, to spend it having fun with them.
Lots of posts coming your way about swimming with cousins, Sesame Street birthday party, two years old and Father's Day!
Here is a sneak peak of the cuteness:

This was tonight. They were laughing at Brian. They both wanted in the recliner chair to rock (Mom, they were singing the "Rocking, rocking.." song that you sing to them, and they are wearing the jammies you just got them!). Very cute!
2 comments:
I cannot believe they are 2!!!!
Next time you take off in the summer, call me!! We're always looking for someone to hang out with!
Post a Comment