We ventured out to our little community pool on it's opening weekend!~ We thought it was lovely, but I'm not sure if the kids agreed.
Lilly checked things out, but she didn't want to get in the kiddie pool. She finally got in with me (on my lap) and we sat on the little step. It is 1.5 feet, so still a little deep to let them loose.

Not surprisingly, Nate wanted nothing to do with anything and clung to Brian like his life depended on it.
From this point on he will be known as "The Fun Ruiner"..
Lilly and Nate have both really taken to doing yard work since the weather has gotten warmer..

This is Lilly's fake whiny-face
Nate wears his hat everywhere now! The way they both say "hat" is the cutest thing ever!
I bought this water/sand table (which will only have water in it this year) as an early birthday present and Lilly really loved it! Sweet baby girl..
Nate never touched it, but occasionally he would come closer to see why Lilly was having so much fun..
I guess he was scared of the water.. who knows.. He loves taking a bath.. I just don't get this kid!
Ok, so he would rather play with his dump truck.. No biggie! That's fun too!
At least one of them enjoyed it!
Nate always wants to look at my camera, so I took the opportunity to smooch on him while Lilly was enjoying splashing around.

2 comments:
Summer fun is the best! Love your pictures!
Yay for summer! Great pictures. I love the last one.
Post a Comment