Monday, June 21, 2010

Lilly and Nate's Sesame Street birthday party!

This post has taken me forever- sorry! I have been having problems getting pictures on my posts for a long time now, which is especially tricky with posts like these where I want to add tons of pictures.

We had an Elmo/Sesame Street birthday party to celebrate turning TWO! We had it at our house, which is something I don't think I will ever do again. It was fun, but a little crowded. I would love to have done something outside but it was SO HOT. Maybe next summer we will do something outside with water, or some other fun (bigger) place! I wish I would have gotten more good pictures, but you know how hectic these things can be! Thanks again to my friend Lindsay for the pictures we DID get!

Some pictures I took before the party..

Elmo cupcakes!

Now let's get this party started with some socializing!

Lilly and Aiden (he's a twin too!)
Lilly and cute little Logan
In case you're wondering, YES, ALL of our friends have BOYS!
Here is Aiden's twin brother, Tyler!
We got to unwrap LOTS of cool presents!
Happy Birthday to YOU!
Time to blow out the candles on our cupcakes!


Lilly having fun with some new toys..
And trying to test the strength of some other ones..

We can not thank our friends and family enough for coming to the birthday party for our sweet ones. I hate that I didn't get any pictures of the cousins- I think they were having a good time playing back in the bed rooms! We love all of you!

1 comment:

Save the Date for Cupcakes said...

The party was cute~ the twins SUPER cute!

~Tanya