Thursday, June 10, 2010

Early Birthday from Grandma!

When my mom asked if there were any fun toys she could get the kids for their birthday that they could play with outside, I immediately told her "SAND BOX"! At this point, I'm not sure if it was courage or stupidity on my part (what a mess- sand everywhere!), but the kids sure do have a great time in it so that is all that matters! Thanks Mom!!

Surprisingly, Nate (AKA The Fun Ruiner) was the first to check it out.

After dancing around it for a while, Lilly decided to join in. But she wouldn't take her shoes off. That was driving me nuts! Sand in your shoes.. EEEWWW!!

Look who is finally enjoying the water table!! I guess the sand box gave him the courage to conquer all outside toys..

2 comments:

Lindsay said...

It looks like tons of fun!!

Naomi said...

I want a sandbox!! Well, not me, but for Cooper (where did she get it - do you know)?

The kids are so cute!! I love love LOVE their expressions!