One night while I was cooking, Lilly decided to climb up on the couch and see how long she could scream. I had no idea what exactly was upsetting her, besides the fact that I was in the kitchen and not holding her. I think it lasted about an hour.. and we were both crying at that point!


Nate was content watching Elmo's "Potty Time" alarmingly close to the television.

I know it's only February, but I am pretty confident!!!
2 comments:
Cute pictures. I know the feeling!!
We have that same Elmo movie and I just keep hoping if I show it enough times and read him the book enough, he'll just figure it out on his own! :) Ha, wishful thinking I know!
Glad to see my kid isn't the only one throwing a tantrum for no reason! "Terrible Two's" can't go away fast enough!!
Post a Comment