People often ask me if Nate and Lilly play together. My answer, right now, is definitely NO. They play next to each other sometimes, but not together. I took some pictures last weekend of this phenomenon..


I'm interested in what other moms of twins or two children close in age experience when it comes to this? I hope soon they will actually play together (and maybe even.. DUN DUN DUN.. like each other!). They were jabbering at each other a little while I was taking these pictures. Truthfully, they are always talking and being sweet in the bath tub and sometimes in the morning when I am getting them both ready, so I don't mean to make it sounds like they are always hating on each other. I just look forward to the day when they can understand that we can give both of them attention (will that happen?), and if one walks up while I am reading a book to the other, the one I am reading to doesn't have to smack the one that just innocently walked over and throw a fit. That would be great! How about mommy holds both of you and reads the book to both of you?!? Ahh, What a concept!
1 comment:
I was going to post a very similar thing this week. My girls are TERRIBLE to each other. Hit each other, scream at each other, etc. They very rarely play together, but when the other one isn't around, they definitely miss each other and yell for each other. I so hope they are friends someday. :-)
Post a Comment