For all the fighting Nate and Lilly have been doing lately, all it takes is one moment like this morning and all of that is forgotten.. at least for a few minutes. I put them next to each other to take pictures of the clothes from Grandpa Dick and Grandma Diane (so cute, by the way!), and they just started getting close and giggling.. and then giving each other kisses!! We have seen them do this once or twice, but this time they realized how much I was loving it so they just kept doing it! We were all laughing.. it was an awesome way to start off my Monday morning, I have to say..





See, told you it would melt your heart..
5 comments:
I needed something to make me smile today - and this post totally did! They're so sweet! The closest my twins get to kissing / hugging is picking each others noses.
Soooo sweet! Love the clothes, too! BTW, My girls are horrible to each other 95% of the time!
When I got home from work tonight, Dick said "You've gotta check Lindsay's blog". AHHHHH!!! You're right all the way. What a melting moment! Clothes are cute too. Merry Christmas everyone!
How precious! I love to see sweet siblings showing some love! Adorable clothes too!
They are getting so big and are SOOOOOOO cute! They look like miniature adults posing for the pictures. SO STINKING CUTE LINDSAY!
Post a Comment