Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Christmas Card Rejects..

Oh yes, it's that time of year again. We tried several places, different scenery, inside the house and outside.. and here, for your viewing pleasure, are a few rejects that did not make the card..






The pictures that made the card will be posted soon, but I want to give everyone a chance to get their cards in the mail!

3 comments:

Lindsay said...

Just got your card today! I LOVE their Santa pic!!! We weren't brave enough to attempt that yet. Maybe we'll have a pic like that next year..... Great job!!

If I don't talk to you again before, Merry Christmas! Enjoy your 2nd one with the kids!

Naomi said...

How many times...no seriously...HOW MANY TIMES can I say how cute they are??? I feel like that's all I ever say, but it's the truth! I hope you guys have a Merry Christmas!

SouthernDogwoods said...

Those are beautiful! I can not wait to see the picture that was used. Your kids are so photogenic!