Wednesday, October 21, 2009

We're Moved In!

Ok, so after one of the longest and hardest weeks of our lives, we are all moved into our new home! We closed on Friday and Saturday night was the first night we spent the night in the house. Everything is discorganized and all over the place so I am loving that..and the babies are loving exploring everything. I have got some serious baby-proofing to do. Nothing is safe anymore!

I have a lot of pictures and a lot of stories, but not a lot of time.. so more to come!!

4 comments:

Adriane said...

Yay for you guys! Hope you get moved in quickly and seamlessly.

Lindsay said...

Patiently, but anxiously waiting!! :) Can't wait to hear all about it!

SouthernDogwoods said...

Congrats! I can not wait to see the pictures!

The Little Miss said...

your kids are so cute!
If you would like come check out my blog and enter my current giveaway at littlemissheirlooms.blogspot.com
I hope you decided to follow me because I try to bring my readers a new and AMAZING giveaway every Monday!
Xo
Priscila