..for a lot of reasons! The babies' first birthday party is Saturday, my aunt and Brian's parents are in town, more family and friends will be here for the party and I got a new camera! I will do a longer post later, but for now we are just hanging out finishing up last minute planning for the big party. Brian and I both took Thursday, Friday, and Monday off work to be with his parents and celebrate our babies turning one!
So, this new camera is my new obsession. I am determined to get my money's worth and figure out every last thing I can do with it. I have no idea really how it works yet, but I am already in love with it. I'm sure I am annoying Brian's parents taking pictures of them every two seconds! I love it! More pictures later, but here are a few from today and yesterday.. testing out the camera..
Papa reading to Lilly

Nate gives grandma sugars

Grandma playing!

Yes, those are crusty peas on her face!

Close-up

What do you think of the new camera so far?? Can you tell a difference?
3 comments:
New cameras rock! I am still learning new things on mine! Great pictures! Happy (early) 1st Birthday to your sweeties! I can not wait to see picutres!
I love the new camera! I still know nothing about ours, but the auto setting works well! :) You're going to love having it and feeling like a real photographer.
We can't wait until Saturday and celebrating their big day! Enjoy your days off and we'll see you tomorrow!!!
I can see a difference! What did you get?? Great pics...can't believe they are turing 1. Mine turn in the next two weeks 3 and 4...have an awesome time at their 1st party, it's for you guys and you deserve it.
Post a Comment