I'll be there for you, 'cause you're there for me tooooooooo!!
Ok, so the song is the them song for the TV show "Friends" if you didn't recognize it. I'm not embarrassed to admit that I had a borderline obsession with the show and even though it has been off the air for 5 or 6 years now (curse the day), I still LOVE the show, the jokes I have heard a million times, and all of the characters. I can hear one line from an episode and be able to tell you exactly which season, and what happens throughout the episode (ok, so I'm not embarrassed but not all that proud either). At one point a few years ago I think I was watching it in syndication no less that three or four times a day at different times on different channels. Oh goodness. So now you are not surprised to learn that I have the complete series DVD collection in my TV cabinet. I also have the "Friends" trivia game, not that you asked..
Anyway, I left the room for a second yesterday and came back to find that Lilly had opened the TV cabinet and managed to take out every season of my Friends DVD collection.



I think she was trying to tell me she wanted to watch them, but Brian's theory is that she is trying to tell me to throw them away.
Brian isn't a fan.
3 comments:
I "heart" Friends too! I love the pictures - she looks so proud of herself! The prom video is my favorite!!!
We are Friends fanatics here too! My favorite episode is when the girls lose the apartment to the boys.
What? How can he not be a fan of Friends? That is the best TV show - and I agree - curse the day :) I think Lily wants to watch it soon, LOL. :-)
Post a Comment