Saturday night we headed up to hang out with some good friends who were grilling out. We had a lot of fun and the babies were in great moods. They didn't even have too much stranger danger, which kind of shocked us! They played on the floor with some toys and then enjoyed being outside with everyone. They even stayed up late- and didn't even get too fussy! We had a really good time.
Sunday we took advantage of the warm weather and set up a big blow-up pool in the backyard! I bought one a few weeks ago becasue I thought the babies would have fun (and maybe mom could get a little sun on these white legs)! It didn't last long this time, but I think we will have some good times in the pool this summer!
Okay.. now the good stuff- pictures!
Saturday night- Having fun playing with Mandy. She is pregnant for the first time, so I'm glad Nate and Lilly behaved themselves (am I the only one who had anxiety when I was pregnant brought on by other people's unruly babies?). I kept reminding her that ONE baby will be easier than TWO!

Lilly and Daddy
Sitting outside after changing into jammies. The weather was beautiful!
Nate checking Ashley out
Nate's first ride on a dog!
Lilly and Mom
Modeling her new bathing suit Sunday before getting in the pool!
Poor Nate had some hand-me-down trunks that were about two sizes too small! Mommy will get you some new ones, buddy.
Nate did surprisingly well in the pool at first..
..until Daddy splashed him. Then it was Melt-down City: Population One.

Lilly was a trooper. She liked splashing!

Funny pictures from this morning

4 comments:
Great pics! And, yay for Lilly crawling. My girls haven't crawled yet (10 mos old) and I am anxiously awaiting that first move forward! The pool looks like a lot of fun!
Yay for 2 crawlers! I knew it would happen, all in her good time! Looks like you had a fun, busy weekend. I'm jealous that you can fit into your pool! :)
That pool is awesome!! I love the 'stranger danger', and LOL everytime you type something about it :) They are SO precious!
Aw! Love those pics! That pool looks great. Congrats on the crawling. It is crazy, isn't it?
Post a Comment