I forgot to report two weekends ago we made the decision to banish the baby swing and vibrating seats to the attic! I guess it would have been a sad day, but it really felt GOOD to get a few more square inches back of my living room! Our house is pretty small already, but add to it all the junk you need for two babies (not to mention the two babies) and it got a little cramped! I am so used to having to step over things and squeeze past things. It was like once you could maneuver yourself into the living room you were trapped! UGH. But it is getting better! Here are some pictures of the swings and seats in use-back then and more recently.
The swing worked its magic..


Especially with Nate..

4 comments:
I totally feel you on feeling good after doing a little "baby item housekeeping!" They did serve you well, but peace out and on to more crap.... I mean toys! :) We're at the point where the rain forest jumper is about to be put away. Logan hates being in it now that he is completely mobile and would rather be crusin' around getting into things. But in its place will be the walking toys. Always something!
Space! What is that? lol... Love the pics... then and now!
Hey girl! I actually saw pics of your PRECIOUS babies on MySpace not too long ago - they are adorable!!! Blogs are a blast - and it's a good way to keep up with everyone without having to repeat the same things over and over and over :)
I couldn't have done without those bouncy seats...those did sooo much for me!! In the mornings when I was getting ready for work after their first feeding....then I had my 18month old put in the pack n play so she wouldn't try to help with the babies while I was in the shower....
Loved the picures going all the way back...ADORABLE!!!
Post a Comment