Anyhoo-it seems that ALL of my friends are teachers and have this whole week off for Spring Break ( I'm not bitter AT ALL) , so I decided to play hooky Tuesday and two of my bestest friends in the world drove down in the morning to see the babies. Jenn brought her little girl, Brynely, who is such a cutie patootie!! We all chatted and watched all the kids play. Megan listened to Jenn's and my pregnancy/labor stories while cringing in horror. We had a great time girl-talking and the babies played surprisingly well together! I wasn't sure how much fun Brylney would have since she is almost two, but she enjoyed being the big girl, showing the babies how to use some of their toys and reading to them. She was such a doll and very sweet, smart and well mannered! It is so cool to me that Nate and Lilly are really starting to pay attention to other babies/children (now I can't wait to see them play with their millions of cousins)!! I was sad I had to cut the visit short for my dentist appointment at noon (Nate and Lilly were coming up quickly on a melt-down anyway). Thanks for coming by Megan, Jenn and Brynley- and I promise I will leave my house and venture up north sometime before the babies graduate from high school. HAHA!!
Brynley and Lilly
Playing on the floor.. this seems to be a common theme in my house lately!
Brynley showing Lilly how to make the truck go!
Lilly is nothing if not focused!
You can imagine the circus going on behind the camera to try and get all three kids to look up at the same time!! I think Lilly enjoyed the noises Megan was making the best. She'll be a great mom. :)
Reading one of their Elmo favorites, "Soooo Big!"
No comments:
Post a Comment