A few new developments to report, and some new pictures I wanted to post. Nate can hold his own bottle now, which is nice when you have one baby, but a life saver when you have TWO babies!! They have really been talking a lot the last few days. They are big on "
na na na" and "
da da da,
ba ba ba". You can tell they really think they are having a conversation. They have these cute facial expressions and everything! I can't wait until they say "ma ma"!! We are practicing sitting up a lot and I they are getting pretty good!
He is very pleased with himself.. so cute.

Lilly just holds on to your finger for dear life. I think it's so sweet.
2 comments:
We need to get our kids together ASAP- I have a feeling they'd be best friends!! The pics are too cute!
Hi there, I just found your blog today! I must say... looking at your babies is like looking at my own. they are too cute. Seems as though they are at the same stages as far as holding bottles, getting curious of the dogs, etc. I love it! I am gonna follow your blog if you don't mind :)
Post a Comment