Good news for this month-Nate does not have to be on special formula any more. We have him on the regular stuff and he is doing just fine! Lilly is the one on special formula now for her acid reflux, but it's a good thing too, because this means we can take her off the medication.
I am back at work full time now, so that is hard for me, but I know I am leaving them in good hands. I just miss them- especially when they are in good moods and they want to play! We definitely make the most of our time together.
Pictures from the past month-

Lilly is already reading on her own-my little genius!
Hey Mom!!
We found our TOES!
First fight over not wanting to share..

Well, Nate didn't want to share!

DISCLAIMER: I was closely monitoring the babies while they were sitting up on the counter in their Bumbo Chairs!!! I stood right in front of them the whole time!
Talking to his new doggie- he loves it!


After his first hair cut- my handsome boy!.jpg)

Seven months old today- January 22.
If you don't have a huge smile on your face, you are made of stone!



After his first hair cut- my handsome boy!
.jpg)

Seven months old today- January 22.If you don't have a huge smile on your face, you are made of stone!

Trying so hard to sit up for a minute!

1 comment:
OH MY GOSH! Those hats are the cutest things I've ever seen!! Who cares Target was out of the others, those take the cake! Yay, no more special formula for Nate=more money for mommy & daddy! :) I can't wait to see the haircut pictures!!
Post a Comment