Tuesday, August 23, 2016

First day of second grade at our new school!

We are now officially Keller ISD LONESTARS!  We have heard nothing but great things since before we even moved here, but of course we were all still a bit nervous and some of us (everyone but me) are better with change than others (me).  We loved our old school so this new one has big shoes to fill. <3 div="">

Time sure has flown, but somehow we ended up with these big second graders this year!








I wouldn't even say they were nervous, maybe just excited. I'm so proud of them.  I think they had moments of missing friends from their old school, but over all, they seemed very happy when we went to pick them up this afternoon.  Nate said "every single kid in my class is my friend".  Which is all kind of a dream come true for this momma.  I just keep telling myself if they can get onboard and be excited then so can I.  Their resilience and optimism inspires me to be better.  Love these sweet kiddos so much, and am praying that they have an awesome year of learning and growing in many ways!


No comments: