Saturday, May 3, 2014

Family pictures as a family of 5!! April 2014

Well, we needed some  updated family pics with Ben in them, so I got with my photographer friend, Rebecca Chesney, and asked if she could take them for us.  I really wanted some candid family shots and some of me with the kids (neither of which I can take very well with my camera on a tripod).  So if you're wondering why there are so many of ME, it's just because it is so rare that I have quality pictures of me with the kids, so I took advantage of the opportunity!  She did an awesome job capturing these memories for us.  Thank God my mom came along to help out getting the kids' attention, so I'm so glad she got to be in some!!  These pictures are all so special to me, I'll cherish them forever.  





























No comments: