Thursday, January 2, 2014

Ben's four month pictures and stats!

Ben turned four whole months old just before Christmas, and had his well check up a couple of weeks after that.  He sure is getting hefty, weighing in at almost 18 pounds (75th percentile)!  I don't remember how long he was, but he was about in the 50th percentile there.  We're lucky he has been healthy- there have been a lot of nasty stomach bugs and other sicknesses like the flu, croup, and RSV running rampant this winter.  Thank you God, for keeping us all healthy!

He's getting a lot stronger, holding his head up really well and even looking like he wants to roll over when he does tummy time.  He is such a smiley baby and loves to laugh.  He also like to jabber, and due to only taking a few cat naps during the day, is always a fussy mess at night.  Apparently he loves spending lots of quality time with me, because he still wakes up to eat at least two or three times during the night.  I'm exhausted but I have to say, I'd do it forever if I could keep him little and sweet and smooch-able just like he is right now. 


Getting so cute and CHUNKY!!










 
SUCH a happy baby, and not just when the camera is out. 
PLEASE stay this way forever, sweet boy!!

No comments: