Sorry about the phone pics..
Lilly was ready to start something new too, and she said she wanted gymnastics this time! She's pretty quiet about it, but from what I can tell, she likes it! I think (I hope) it's building her confidence and that's a good thing!! These phone pics are horrible because we can't be in the gym with them, so I have to watch from the window way at the other side of the gym. But that's her right in the middle, in the purple leotard jumping off a little spring board!
This is the teacher helping her flip over the bar. She is swinging her legs up here, with her arms holding on to the bar. if you can zoom in.
Here are some RANDOM phone pictures from recently that are too cute not to post!
Helping me get some quick groceries for dinner with their mini-cart! These are such a pain, I only let them push them around if I don't have very much to get!
Nate loves to help Daddy wash his car! (Wish they would wash MINE)!!Good Friday was such nice weather, we went out to a park by the lake.. just a shot of them having fun on the slide..
Surprise party for their teacher's birthday in their classroom.. We LOVE Miss Camie :)
3D glasses for a short little movie at the Children's museum!!
Nate playing with WORMS at Chick-Fil-A Tiny Tot Time, where the theme was about bugs and things that live in the dirt!
A few days ago we had some HOT weather and got out to the park to play after being stuck inside sick for quite a while..
They had too much fun spinning on this.. so much so, that they both thought they were going to be sick when they finally stopped :-/ Someday they'll learn to listen to me!
No comments:
Post a Comment