Friday, January 4, 2013

Four years old- Birthday quiz!

Somehow Nate and Lilly are already 4 and a half (how did that happen?), and I know I was supposed to do these quizes on their actual birthday in June, but I ended up asking the questions on their first day of pre-K (September 4).  I meant to get this on the blog months ago, so here it is!  Keep in mind, I just asked the questions (sometimes had to explain) and wrote down the answers- no prompting from me, I promise!)

LILLY
Favorite color- purple
Favorite movie- Hello Kitty
Favorite TV Show- Mickey Mouse
Favorite thing to play- Dollies
Best Friend- Mommy (Awwww!)
What do you want to do when  you grow up?  -Go to work with Mommy and take pictures :))
Favorite sport- Football (?)
Favotire restaurant- Chick-Fil-A
Favorite Book- Tangled
Favorite Lunch- PB and J
Favorite Juice- Milk and Juice
Favorite Song- You Don't Know You're Beautiful (One Direction)
Favorite Snack- Crackers
Favorite Store- Target
Favorite Ice Cream- Chocolate

NATE
Favorite color- Green
Favorite movie- Lion King, Cars
Favorite TV Show- Team Umi-Zoomi
Favorite thing to play- Trucks
Best Friend- Lillly (Awwww, that's for sure)
What do you want to do when you grow up? -sing and dance and drive a car :))
Favorite sport- Baseball
Favotire restaurant- Suzie Q's
Favorite Book- Berenstein Bears
Favorite Lunch- lunchable and yogurt
Favorite Juice- red juice, milk
Favorite Song- Rumor Has It (Adele) Can you tell we listen to MY music in the car??
Favorite Snack- Fruit snacks and graham crackers
Favorite Store- Target
Favorite Ice Cream- Vanilla

No comments: