Thursday, August 30, 2012

No rhyme or reason, just sweet pictures!!

Not sure why I haven't posted these pictures, but they are just some of my favorite close-up shots of the kids (and a few sweet extras) over the last couple of months..

These were taken in the front driveway in May.  Lilly has been playing dress up and still had all her play jewelry on, in addition to her swim suit.  She decided she wanted to keep it all on when they went to ride bikes, so I didn't protest! 
 My sweet princess
 and Prince Charming!
 His big brown eyes and long eye lashes just scream "take a CLOSE UP!!"
 this one just happened to be in the same folder of pictures, must have been from around the same time in May.  Sweet boy reading to his babies.  They both do this!
 Miss Sass-a-frass, this is the same day as above.  This picture really says it all, doesn't it?
We have discovered a new love of braids lately.  She LOVES pig tail braids, and to have her bangs in a french braid along the top of her forehead).  Even though I have very clumsy fingers and sometimes it takes me FOREVER to get even a ratty looking braid, I can't resist because she loves it so much!!
 Talk about a contagious smile.. just TRY not to!  You can't do it!!

No comments: