The concept may have been a little lost on the kids, but I tried explaining the difference between their actual birthday and their birthday party. Their real birthday was on a Friday this year, a week after we had the party.
We went swimming in the morning with Daddy before he went to work..
And then for dinner we met Grandma and cousins, Avery and Lane, at a cool little old fashioned type diner called Suzy-Q's. (I'm sorry I just took this one while we were waiting on the rest of our crew and forgot to take one with everyone!!) After Suzy Q's we went over to Grandma's house and the cousins had a blast playing together!
And of course, I had to take some of the famous leather chair pics! Remember these?! I would go back and grab some old ones for comparison but I don't have time for tears right now!!
No comments:
Post a Comment