Tuesday, June 5, 2012

On the road.. to Aunt Stephie's Graduation!

Again, I'm so behind.. I know, I know!! 

We all headed up to Colorado Springs a few weeks ago to see Brian's sister Stephanie graduate from UCCS!  We are so proud of her- we wouldn't have missed it! 

There she is on stage shaking hands with important people!!
 Afterwards we had a little party at a park.. the kids were very entertained by a grubworm they found.. YUM!
 Lilly and Steph!
 Lots of sweet nieces and nephews
 Bye bye balloons!
The trip seemed super short, but it was a great one, and the kids did really good in the car (getting better every time), so that made it easier! 

 Now for all of my phone pics..These were on our way there.. they were so excited- we heard "Where is Colorado?" no less than fifty billion times!

 In the hotel room getting ready for the graduation!
 Back in Greeley, all the cousins (minus a shy Matthew) gathered together for a quick pic before we took off..

 Lilly got a little goofy on our way home.. I looked back and she had a wipe stuffed in her sunglasses.. like a little old lady!

No comments: