Ok, I only have a few more posts to update from February and then at least I'll be in the right month!
Valentine's Day fell on Tuesday this year, so the kids had school. They had a little party, and I brought my cruddy old camera but I can't find those pics, of course! They frosted heart-shaped cookies and ate them, and then exchanged candy and cards with their little classmates! These pictures were taken after we got home that afternoon. As you can see they are still munching on the candy they got. They were riding on a pretty good sugar high..
So I got this idea from Pinterest. This lady in Australia prints these and sells them on ETSY. I decided to download some free fonts that I like and try it myself! They are all the most special dates in our little family. The first is the day Brian and I met (which was also my 22nd bday!), then the day we got married, the day we found out we were pregnant, and of course the day the twins were born! Underneath the dates it says "The dates our lives were forever changed". You can do whichever or however many dates you want, but these were the ones that stood out for me! I printed it on cardstock, framed it, and gave it to Brian for V-day. It's on the wall in our bedroom now. Hoping to find a place for it in the living room at some point!
No comments:
Post a Comment