Last weekend my photography class had our field trip out at this neat place that had a lot of pretty blue bonnets. For you non-Texans, this is our state flower. It is a beautiful wild flower and grows sporadically in fields for a very short period of time in the Spring. Baby pictures in the blue bonnets are a MUST if you live in Texas!! They have eluded me every year so this year I was determined. Brian met me out there with the kids and we went for it. Let me just say, they both looked beautiful, but we had the cards stacked against us from the get go. It was extremely windy (I mean-waiting for a house to crash down on a wicked witch- windy), and they were very distracted with everyone in my class trying to take pictures of them too! On top of that, I was stressed and it just wasn't a good combo. I only had a bout 15 minutes, and had about a hundred other things I was supposed to be taking pictures of! So we are headed back out next weekend for a redo. But for now, here are some of the cute ones from Saturday.. Not great, but still cute and kinda funny!












1 comment:
Where are the bluebonnets you went to? I need bluebonnet pictures this year, too!
Post a Comment