Last Saturday was the first day since the storms began that the temperatures were above freezing, so we headed over to Grandma's. We ended up back in a guest bedroom where the kids started looking through all of our old books that my mom has kept over the years. I think a few of them may even be from when she was little. The kids are so much more vocal now, when they are reading. They want to point everything out and make sure you hear them (because if you do not acknowledge, they will repeat themselves 50 million times)! It was neat to see them enjoying some of the books that used to my favorites..
Sorry these pictures aren't very good, I was playing around with my camera settings and obviously didn't have the right light to be on whatever setting I was on! Maybe I can touch them up later..
Anyway- they were too cute not to share!
Nate's fingers are double jointed like mine (I know.. eeew). See how they are bending backwards? lol







No comments:
Post a Comment