Monday, August 2, 2010

Growing like weeds! 2 Year Stats..

Ok, two years and a month.. and a week.. but close enough!

The good thing is that neither of the kids have had to go to the doctor since they got their flu shots at 18 months last winter (thank God!). The bad thing is that the doctor's office completely horrifies them and they remembered the S-H-O-Ts that we got last time! As soon as we got into the room they started fussing, which turned to full on hysteria when the doctor came in.

I was holding Nate and Lilly both in my lap while he was looking them over. Over all the screaming, I think I heard him say they looked and acted like normal two year olds, so that's good!

Here are their stats:

Nate-
34 3/4 inches
28.4 lbs

Lilly-
34 1/4 inches
26.6 lbs

They are both about average in their growth curves!

They had a couple of vaccines and took them like champs (kicking and screaming)!! I AM SO GLAD THAT IS OVER!

More pictures to come soon..

No comments: