Thursday, May 6, 2010

Favorite Things

At a month and a half shy of being two years old, what do we love right now?
We love saying "bye-bye dada" and bye-bye mommy". Nate says "Hi Doo Doo (Lilly)"and Lilly says "EEE Bubba? (Where's Bubba?)".

We love riding around the block in our wagon and being outside all the time!

We still love playing Peek-a-boo!
(Lilly was so cute at first because she didn't get that you had to cover your eyes..)
We love "helping" mommy do laundry (AND do dishes)! They are even good little helpers picking up toys before bed time (sometimes).
We (especially Nate) love ELMO! I don't know why I thought the sight of this was so funny I had to take a picture. You could almost hear them screaming for help.. How big is Nate? SOOOO BIG!!
We love reading books!
(Notice Elmo and Grover are never too far..)
We love climbing on daddy!
We love wearing mommy AND daddy's shoes!
Daddy's shoes just get too frustrating since we can't move in them..
But most of all...
Right now we love trying to drive mommy to the loony bin!!!!

2 comments:

SouthernDogwoods said...

How fun! I love those sweet photos in mom & dad's shoe.

Naomi said...

HAHAHA! These pictures are too cute. I can't believe they're almost two...Loony bin? Nahhh. ;-)
Absolutely precious!