Boy, oh Boy. There has been a lot going on in the Pierson household this week. I am working on several blogs to get up to date, but for now..
Pictures of the latest skills acquired by my little geniuses:
"SMELL YOUR PIGGIES!"
This little game started as a result of our realization that Nate has a major stinky feet problem already. After they smell their toes, they say "Stinky"!
I feel so badly, I never answered your question about where our table and chairs came from that we have for our girls. It was a hand-me-down from a parent whose children were too big to use it, but it is by Little Tykes. I love it. However, it only has two chairs, so I need to get a third.
4 comments:
cute!
HAHAHA! Too cute!
how cute!!
ha ha ha! Too cute!
I feel so badly, I never answered your question about where our table and chairs came from that we have for our girls. It was a hand-me-down from a parent whose children were too big to use it, but it is by Little Tykes. I love it. However, it only has two chairs, so I need to get a third.
Post a Comment