Sunday, April 11, 2010

Easter 2010

Happy Easter everybody! Better late than never..

I am choosing to talk about the positive things about this day, which were being with family and enjoying each others' company, not the embarrassment and disappointment that I felt when my kids were both throwing tantrums in church, basically forcing us to leave before it even started. (I know, I know.. they are just toddlers!)

Unfortunately these are the only pictures I got of them in their Easter outfits.. You would think someone who takes 500 pictures a month of their kids would get a few of them looking at the camera in their Easter outfits WITHOUT their sippy cups.. Nope!

Okay, on to the positive family stuff. After church, we changed into our comfy clothes and went over to my mom's with my sisters and their kids. Eight cousins total- WOW! We were also celebrating my sister's birthday (I won't say which bday- but it was an important one)! HAPPY BIRTHDAY SIS! :)

The girls were making Lilly laugh with "BOO!" over and over.. It was so funny to watch Lilly laugh every single time!
We spent a lot of time in Grandma's backyard playing with cousins and hunting for eggs (mostly Nate and Lilly were just walking around with their buckets watching everyone else).

Looks important.. They must be swapping insider trading tips..









It was great to see everyone last weekend. We love you all very much!!
And last but not least, thank you Jesus, for all the pain you endured to take on the sins of the world, so that we who believe in you would not die but have everlasting life.. Thank you for your love, mercy, forgiveness and sacrifice. We are undeserving, but forever grateful.

1 comment:

Lindsay said...

It looks like you had a fun Easter! I know, it's so hard to take the kids anywhere at this age! Maybe the nursery next time! :) I love the pictures of Lilly smiling in the backyard- she has such an adorable smile!!